Employment Law Workshop 2012Cooking It Up With Constangy: Recipes for a Healthy Workplace
To be a great chef, you have to be able to control the chaos of a busy kitchen, determine the best recipes to use and select quality ingredients. To be a great employer, you need many of these same skills. As a human resource professional, attorney or business owner, you will be called upon to determine the needs of the company and customers, understand the legal restrictions and requirements, select the best employees and maintain order. In today’s fast changing business environment, these skills and abilities have never been more critical, and staying abreast of the latest trends, legal decisions and legislative initiatives is imperative to success. This program, served a la carte, offers 14 informative sessions designed to provide you with the ingredients and skills you need to create a healthy workplace.
Topics to be presented include:
- Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire: The New NLRB
- Fresh out of the Oven: Recent Developments
- Turning Up the Heat: Dealing with the EEOC
- The Proper Food Groups: Classifying Employees Under the FLSA
- Chaos in the Kitchen: Managing FMLA, ADA and Workers' Compensation Issues
...and much more!
Registration costs $195 per person, $175 for each additional person from the same company, and includes a comprehensive seminar manual and DVD that will be a useful resource, continental breakfast, lunch and cocktail reception. The seminar is a cost-effective opportunity to get answers to questions and specific practical advice from our employment lawyers.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2012
- Marriott Waterside, Tampa BROCHURE
Registration deadline is February 15, 2012. Deadline to receive discounted accommodations at the Marriott Waterside is January 12, 2012.
For more information, contact Doris Key at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813.223.7166.
- Thursday, March 15, 2012
- 1/2 day Advanced Executive Briefing, Wednesday, March 14, 2012
- Renaissance Wold Golf Village Resort, St. Augustine BROCHURE
For more information, contact Bonnie Darnofall at email@example.com or 904.356.8900.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Friday, April 13, 2012
- The Employers Association
For more information, contact Amy Stemper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.721.1001.
- Thursday, May 24, 2012
- Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta BROCHURE
For more information, contact Tori Whitaker at email@example.com or 404.230.6730.