Eight Constangy Attorneys Honored by North Carolina Super Lawyers 2012
Constangy announces that eight of its attorneys have been honored with inclusion in the recently released 2012 North Carolina Super Lawyers publication. Additionally, Penni P. Bradshaw, partner, was further honored by being named among the top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyers.
- Jonathan Yarbrough – Employment & Labor category
- Penni P. Bradshaw – Immigration category, plus Top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyer
- Kenneth P. Carlson, Jr. – Employment & Labor category
- John J. Doyle, Jr. – Employment & Labor category
- William R. (Randy) Loftis, Jr. – Employment & Labor category
- William J. (Bill) McMahon, IV – Rising Star in Employment Litigation: Defense
- Robin E. Shea – Employment & Labor category
- Kristine M. Sims – Rising Star in Employment Litigation: Defense
Only five percent of attorneys receive Super Lawyers honors each year. Attorneys are selected based on the quantity and quality of nominations they received from other North Carolina attorneys.