Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1557
Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP was founded in 1946 under the leadership of Frank Constangy. Our offices were then located in the Candler Building. In January 1966, we moved to our current building and downtown space at 230 Peachtree Street, N.W. This location is easily accessible for clients coming from the airport via Atlanta's mass transit system (MARTA) and interstate system. Within blocks of our offices are excellent hotels with reasonable rates, good restaurants, entertainment and other services.