Related Service Areas
- WEBINAR: OFCCP ANNOUNCES NEW SCHEDULING LETTER AND ITEMIZED LISTING!
- Employment Law Lunch and Learn Series for Government Contractors
- Jacksonville Breakfast Briefing: OFCCP Issues Final Regulations and Other New Developments
Newsletters & Bulletins
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Releases Final Rule on LGBT Non-Discrimination
- Affirmative Action Alert, DOL Announces Final Rule on Federal Contractor Minimum Wage
- Affirmative Action Alert, OMB Finally Approves New Scheduling Letter And Itemized Listing
- Affirmative Action Alert, Finally Some Good News: VETS Final Rule Reduces Burden on Federal Contractors
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Announces Another Proposed Rule: No More Pay Secrecy!
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Proposes "Equal Pay Report" for Contractors to go with EEO-1
- Affirmative Action Alert, Oh, No! Another Executive Order For Federal Contractors
- Affirmative Action Alert, Obama Prohibits Contractors from Discriminating Because of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity
- Affirmative Action Alert, DOL Issues Proposed Rule on New Minimum Wage For Some Federal Contractors
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Provides Temporary Relief to TRICARE Providers
- Affirmative Action Alert, President Obama's "Equal Pay" Executive Orders: Much Ado About (Almost) Nothing?
- Affirmative Action Alert, VETS Issues Proposed Rule to Change Reporting Requirements for Federal Contractors...in a Good Way!
- Affirmative Action Alert, President Signs Executive Order Setting $10.10 Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Releases Mandatory Self-ID Form: And Other Interesting News
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP's "Game-Changing" Regulations - Affirmative Action Alert
- Affirmative Action Alert, ABOUT FACE: OFCCP'S Jurisdiction Over TRICARE Providers Is Back on the Table
- Affirmative Action Alert, STRIKE THREE: Hospitals Lose Again in Challenge to OFCCP Jurisdiction
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Rescinds Its 2006 Guidance on Comp Analysis, Will Look at Data Any Which Way to Find Discrimination
- Affirmative Action Alert, OFCCP Updates Process For Approval Of Functional AAPs, And It's Less Burdensome For Contractors
Development of affirmative action plans, compensation analysis, defense of OFCCP compliance reviews and "glass ceiling" audits, response to EO Surveys, management training on these issues. Policy development, preventive advice, and management training in the areas of employment selection processes, affirmative action record keeping, and all other areas of affirmative action law.
The attorneys on Constangy’s Affirmative Action team are conveniently located throughout our offices and are ready to assist you with jurisdictional questions, plan preparation, the defense of OFCCP compliance reviews, and "Glass Ceiling" audits. They can analyze your compensation for potential discrimination issues – but also have the experience and judgment to avoid overreactions that could cost your company unnecessary money and leave you vulnerable to allegations of reverse discrimination. All of our affirmative action attorneys have substantial experience in employment discrimination litigation as well, so they can analyze the employment practices of "the whole client."
Constangy’s Affirmative Action team is also unique in that it has a complement of "Affirmative Action Specialists" – individuals with paralegal and Human Resources backgrounds who can prepare affirmative action plans and perform many other aspects of affirmative action compliance at a lower hourly rate. Because the attorneys and the specialists work together as a team, clients get the best of both worlds – low-cost help on the more labor-intensive aspects of affirmative action compliance, but easy access to attorneys for areas in which the risk and potential exposure are higher. The team always uses up-to-date plan development software to ensure compliance.
The Affirmative Action team has experience with clients in the following industries, among others:
- Health care
- Textile and apparel
For additional information, please view our publication, Affirmative Action Alert.
For more information about our Affirmative Action Services, please visit www.strategicaap.com.