Truist Building - Concourse Level Meeting Room - 200 West Forsyth Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
| Friday 7:30am-9:30am
Breakfast & Registration 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Presentation 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
In this Breakfast Briefing, presenters John Dickinson & Jesse Bannon will address many topics, including but not limited to:
- Assembling your bargaining team
- Preparing bargaining proposals
- Understanding and protecting management rights
- Applying scope of bargaining principals
- Drafting ground rules for your negotiations
- Deciding whether to record your bargaining sessions
- Communicating with the legislative body (County Commissioners, School Board Members, Board of Trustees, City Council Members, etc.)
- Following basic bargaining strategy to obtain contract language you need
- Respecting but not fearing the impasse process
Cost: REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED
Location: Truist Building - 200 West Forsyth Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Concourse level meeting room (The meeting room is at the corner of Hogan Street and Bay Street). Parking directions included in the calendar invite after you RSVP.
For more information, please contact Leslie Zapot at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904.356.8900