Other Executive Orders and regulatory changes that have already been implemented or are being considered by the Obama Administration include the following:
- Executive Order 13496 requiring federal contractors to post "union friendly" poster
- Proposed regulations to establish goals for individuals with disabilities
- Proposed regulations to establish benchmarks for covered veterans
- Proposed significant changes to the Scheduling Letter & Itemized Listing requiring contractors to submit much more detailed information
- Potential rescission of Bush-era compensation guidelines and possible new "compensation data collection tool"
Please contact a member of Constangy's Affirmative Action Practice Group if you have any questions about the pending Executive Order.This is a publication of Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP. The information contained in this newsletter is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.