- Hong Kong visa applicants now subject to new immigration restrictions under Presidential Executive OrderConstangy FYI,
- ICE continues to block new or “initial” foreign students from entering if their degree programs go online for the fall
- ICE rescinds policy “at courthouse steps”: Foreign students will be allowed to take all-online courses this fall
- The COVID crisis makes this the perfect time to assess risks associated with employment verification
- Summarizing the COVID-19 Travel Ban Proclamations: Who do they impact and what do they mean for you?
- It’s that time of year! For help with your 2019 H-1B cap petition, please contact us by February 15.
- Change to “Accrual of Unlawful Presence” rule will make it tougher for employers to hire foreign students or exchange visitors who have overstayed
- The 2018 H-1B petition filing season is here! To maximize your chance of success, please contact us by February 15.
- DHS ending Temporary Protected Status relief for El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua – and Honduras may be next
Page 1 2