Having shadowed an orthopedic surgeon and interned in a hospital emergency department as an undergrad, while studying Kinesiology and Exercise Science, and clerked for a workers’ compensation firm during law school, Amanda has developed a passion for Workers’ Compensation Law. She is keen to represent employers and insurers in all aspects of workers’ compensation litigation; including mediation, subrogation, and appeals.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Georgia State Bar Labor & Employment Law Section, Member (2020-Present)
- Georgia State Bar Workers’ Compensation Law Section, Member (2020-Present)
Amanda was born and raised in Americus, Georgia. She enjoys volunteering for English Springer Rescue America, taking walks around downtown Macon with her Springer Spaniel (Murphy), kayaking, spending time with her fiancé and family, and visiting her grandmothers in Montezuma and Americus, Georgia.
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
- “Anticipate problems and prepare to overcome obstacles. Don’t wait until you get to the top of the ridge and then make up your mind.”
- Major Dick Winters
Mercer University School of Law
- J.D., 2019
- The Association of Women Law Students, Member.
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, 3L Representative
Georgia Southwestern State University
- B.S., Exercise Science & Wellness, 2016
- Kappa Delta Sorority, Philanthropy Committee and Vice President Operations; Campus Tour Guide; Orientation Team.
- Sigma Alpha Pi, Dean’s List, President’s List
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2020