Andrea represents employers in labor and employment matters including defending against claims of harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination.
Prior to joining Constangy, Andrea worked as the Michael P. Murphy Public Law Fellow and then as Deputy County Counsel for the County of San Mateo, where she represented and counseled various County agencies.
While at Stanford Law, Andrea externed with Chief Judge Patti B. Saris of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Andrea also interned for the City of Oakland, focusing on affirmative litigation.
- "When one of us shines, all of us shine."Moira Rose
Stanford Law School
- J.D., 2018
- Vice President, Black Law Students Association
- B.A., magna cum laude, 2010
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship
- Distinction, senior thesis
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit