Charles counsels and advises employers in all areas of employment law under both state and federal law. He is experienced in representing single and multi-plaintiff actions against employers with claims of harassment, retaliation, discrimination, breach of contracts, and more.
Prior to joining Constangy, Charles interned in the legal department for teams in the National Football League and National Basketball Association. Charles acquired necessary knowledge in both labor and employment law that have effectively assisted employers’ business practices.
With a team-like attitude and former captain of a Division I baseball program, Charles understands that the team’s success is more important than individual accomplishments. Charles uses his experiences from collegiate career to positively and effectively assist employers.
Charles is a proud member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated.
Charles was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. He enjoys all sports, but his favorite are basketball, football, and baseball. He’s an avid fan of the Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, and Chicago White Sox.
Charles resides in Kansas City, Missouri.
- "Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them―a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."Muhammad Ali
Indiana University – McKinney School of Law
- J.D., 2019
- President of the Second Chance Re-Entry & Assistance Program
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Criminal Procedure and Investigations
Xavier University – Cincinnati, OH
- B.S.B.A., Accounting, 2015
- Varsity Baseball Captain
- Big East Conference Champion
Bar & Court Admissions
- Missouri, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri