Derek is dedicated to helping employers navigate all aspects of the employment relationship under a variety of federal and state laws. In order to do so, he strives to understand each client’s needs. By focusing on the unique aspects and objectives of each individual client, Derek is able to develop and implement custom-tailored strategies that deliver excellent short-term and long-term results.
Derek graduated Mays Business School summa cum laude with a degree in Business Management and subsequently graduated fourth in his class from Texas A&M University School of Law with a Workplace Law concentration.
Derek prides himself for always being on the move. In his spare time, you can find Derek working out at Orangetheory Fitness, running along the Katy Trail, or playing tennis at local tennis centers.
- "Progress is not inevitable. It is up to us to create it."
- Michael Bloomberg
Texas A&M University School of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Texas A&M Law Review
- 3rd Place 2019 ABA National Mediation Competition
Texas A&M University
- B.B.A., Business Honors and Management, summa cum laude, 2016
- Founder, The 12th Can Food Pantry
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas, 2019