Gerard represents companies in a broad range of employment-related disputes and litigation. He has experience helping employers respond to claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, violations of Due Process, and breaches of contract. He also has experience litigating disputes involving covenants not to compete.
Gerard recognizes that each legal issue that a client faces is unique. Each case requires precision, care and creativity to obtain a desired outcome. Gerard brings a client-focused approach to every matter he works on.
Honors & Recognitions
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers® (2017-2018)
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Bar Association
- Pathfinder, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (2016)
Gerard enjoys playing piano, traveling, and rooting for the New York Yankees.
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
- "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."
- Charles Swindoll
- Employment Discrimination Litigation
- Covenants Not to Compete/Trade Secrets
- Whistleblower Litigation
- Defense of EEOC Charges
University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D., 2010
- Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change
Harvard Graduate School of Education
- M.Ed., Human Development and Psychology, 2005
- B.S., Psychology, cum laude, 2004
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware