Graham focuses his practice on employment litigation for management, defending corporations in lawsuits arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as related state laws. Graham also maintains a practice that includes providing daily HR advice and counseling to employers of all sizes.
Graham has held many unique positions throughout his legal career. Upon graduating law school, Graham worked as an in-house attorney at a professional association for Georgia educators. Graham then had the rare opportunity to become the General Counsel for a delivery and logistics startup with over 1,000 employees nationwide. During his time as a General Counsel, Graham learned how to ensure the needs of a business can be reconciled with a company’s legal obligations by finding innovative and practical solutions to complicated legal issues.
Graham also has a somewhat uncommon perspective within the field of employment law. Graham practiced at a firm that was well known for its representation of plaintiffs in whistleblower litigation. While Graham prefers employment defense, his background in plaintiff’s work helps provide an exceptional viewpoint that the average practitioner does not possess.
Professional & Civic Associations
- The State Bar of Georgia, Labor and Employment Law Section
Graham, his wife Christina, and their dog Buck are avid UGA fans. On Saturdays, you may find them cheering on the Dawgs 'tween the hedges in Athens. Graham is also a craft beer connoisseur and enjoys sampling different small batch brews from around the state. Graham’s other interests include chicken biscuits, the Braves, and Louis L’Amour novels.
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
Speaking Engagements & Industry Publications
- Georgia Employers’ Association, Author, “Event & Party Planning for Employers”, January 7, 2020.
- "Courage is being scared to death . . . and saddling up anyways."John Wayne
- Defense of EEOC Charges
- Employee Manuals and Policies
- Management Training
- Sexual Harassment Investigations and Defense
- Policy Analysis and Employment Law Training
- Wage/Hour Audits
- Restrictive Covenants
- Executive Compensation
- Corporate & Startups
- Reductions in Force
- ADA & FMLA Compliance
- Employee Discipline
The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D., 2017
- The E. Wycliffe Orr Sr. American Inn of Court
- The Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law
The University of Georgia
- B.A., English, 2014
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- Designated Dawgs
- UGA HERO’s
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2017
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia