Heather focuses her practice in the labor and employment practice area, representing her clients before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and state and local administrative agencies, as well as the U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Heather has obtained countless favorable findings from OFCCP compliance audits, as well as against charges of discrimination filed with the EEOC.
As a former Director Equal Employment Opportunity for a major US transportation company, her goal is to provide real-world advice by translating an increasingly complex labor and employment landscape into realistic, effective, and compliant business practices.
Professional & Civic Associations
- The American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- The American Bar Association, Infrastructure & Regulated Industries Section
- The State Bar of Texas
- The Arts Council of Fort Worth, Texas, Board of Directors, 2016
Heather enjoys reading, cooking, and health and fitness. When not running long miles with two fur kids, training for the next marathon, she and her husband, Ryan, enjoy watching and cheering on TCU Athletics.
- "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Harassment/discrimination investigations
- Compliance audits
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- J.D., 2003
Texas Christian University
- B.S., 2000
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas