Jarrett practices in the area of employment litigation and arbitration. Jarrett attended law school at the University of Memphis’ Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude. While in law school, Jarrett was a member of the Moot Court Board and competed for two years in the Frederick Douglass National Moot Court Competition. After graduation, Jarrett worked for one year as a judicial clerk for Judge Bernice Donald, who sits on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Honors & Recognitions
- One to Watch, Best Lawyers® (2021)
Professional & Civic Associations
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Emerging 100 of Atlanta (a young professional auxiliary of the 100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.)
Jarrett enjoys golfing and training for distance races.
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
- Virtual Event
- “I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."
- Atticus Finch
- Judicial Law Clerk, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
University of Memphis - Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- B.S., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2017
- Tennessee, 2015
- Eastern District of Michigan, 2017
- Western District of Tennessee, 2016
- Middle District of Tennessee, 2016
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016