As a Paralegal with the firm’s immigration law team, Jennifer assists with employment-based immigration from for firms of all sizes, from small businesses to large Fortune500 companies. Jennifer is responsible for preparation of nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions, including H-1B, I-140, I-485 and consular processing applications. Additionally, she also prepares PERM Labor Certification Applications.
Professional & Civic Associations
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Northeast Florida Paralegal Association, Inc. (NEFPA)
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
Jennifer and her husband, Al, have three boys. If not cheering for their boys at a high school football or baseball game, then they can be found cheering for the Jacksonville Icemen Hockey team or the Florida Gators. Jennifer and her family are avid beach-goers. Jennifer also loves cooking, music and curling up with a good book.
- "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
- Helen Keller
- Labor certification & immigrant applications
- Non-immigrant work visas
Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Associate in Science, Paralegal Studies with honors, 2018
- Phi Theta Kappa Epsilon Eta Honor Society
- President of the Legal Studies Association
- Student Panelist for Student Success, 2017-2018 Convocation
- Student Representative for ABA Re-certification of Paralegal Program
- Outstanding Student Leadership Award
- President’s List
- American Sign Language (Intermediate)