Jordan represents employers in a wide variety of employment matters, counseling and defending them in actions brought under state and federal law, including the Florida Civil Rights Act, Title VII, the American with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act. She enjoys working directly with clients, approaching each issue with personal attention and a solution-driven perspective with the ultimate goal of letting employers get back to business.
Jordan discovered a passion for her practice area when she took an undergraduate employment law course at The College of New Jersey as a business management major. While attending Stetson Law, she competed on the Moot Court team, and received the highest grade designation in six of her classes, including Research and Writing I, Research and Writing II, and Arbitration.
Professional & Civic Associations
- The Order of the Scribes
Jordan grew up at the Jersey Shore. In her free time, she enjoys reading psychological thrillers, taking boot camp classes, and collecting stamps. She also loves to spend time with her “legal” beagle, Harvey.
- “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.”
- Henry Ford
- Defense of EEOC Charges
- Defense of Grievances in Arbitrations
- Sexual Harassment Investigations and Defense
Stetson University College of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2019
- National Order of the Scribes Award for excellence in legal writing
- Best Moot Court Team (2017 Civil Rights and Liberties Moot Court Competition)
The College of New Jersey
- B.S., magna cum laude, 2016
- Second Place Top Academic Award (Business Management)
- Beverly Kaye Business Management Award, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- Florida, 2019