Kelli is a senior counsel with Constangy in the Macon office. Kelli’s primary focus is representing employers in employee disputes before the EEOC, unemployment appeals, and all Georgia state and federal courts. Her expertise encompasses the defense of management in employment litigation on issues such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), independent contractor issues, and unemployment disputes.
Honors & Recognitions
- Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers® (2014-2015, 2018)
Professional & Civic Associations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Macon Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Junior League of Macon
Kelli enjoys exercising, reading, tennis and Georgia Football.
News & Analysis
- "There is nothing more noble than a lawyer's commitment to the learning of the law, including, most importantly, honesty, integrity, humbleness, and understanding -- without learning those principles, the law is meaningless."
- Kelli Hill, Litigator
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Defense of Employment Litigation
Mercer University School of Law
- J.D., 2004
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
The University of Georgia
- B.A., Political Science & Sociology, 2001
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2004