Lynsey represents and advises employers in all aspects of employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, wage and hour compliance, trade secret misappropriation, and class action defense.
Prior to joining Constangy, Lynsey practiced in the areas of healthcare, business, construction, real estate and real property at both a regional litigation defense firm and California-based litigation boutique. Lynsey’s wide-ranging litigation experience and knowledge of industry practices has enabled her to obtain numerous early dismissals in high-stakes cases through successful negotiation and/or summary judgment.
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- Sir Winston Churchill
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- J.D., civil litigation concentration, 2014
University of San Francisco
- B.A., Politics, cum laude, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California