Nancy represents employers in complex employment litigation matters, involving class actions and single-plaintiff suits. Her practice covers a variety of employment issues, including wage and hour, harassment, wrongful termination, and discrimination. Nancy’s experience also includes trial experience in state and federal agencies, including the National Relations Board.
Nancy earned her J.D. from UC Irvine School of Law, where she spent a year in the Immigrant Rights Clinic representing immigrants in matters ranging from detention and deportation defense to employment related issues.
Prior to joining Constangy, Nancy was an associate at a boutique labor and employment firm in Los Angeles.
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association
- “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own."
- Audre Lorde
- Wage and Hour Litigation
University of California, Irvine School of Law
- J.D., 2016
University of California, Irvine
- B.A., 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California