Patricia-Anne represents employers in a wide variety of labor and employment matters. She counsels and defends employers, in actions brought under state common law and federal law, including Title VII, the ADA, ADEA, FLSA, and FMLA. She advises clients on a range of practical management and employer issues such as hiring and termination, disability and leave issues, employment policies and practices, employment agreements and separation agreements. Patricia-Anne is also a contributing co-author to the Mercer Law Review, publishing an annual article on Labor and Employment Law for the Eleventh Circuit Survey.
Patricia-Anne received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Mercer University where she was a four year letter winner for the Mercer Women’s Soccer team. She attended Mercer Law School and graduated in the top ten percent of her class. While in law school, Patricia-Anne was a member of the Mercer Law Review and she served as Coach of Mercer’s Robert F. Wagner National Labor and Employment Law Moot Court team.
Patricia-Anne was born and raised in Griffin, GA. She spends her time with family, friends, and her dogs Tucker and Maddux. She enjoys spending time outdoors, watching Mercer Athletic Events, and going to concerts.
News & Analysis
Speaking Engagements & Industry Publications
- “Annual Survey of Georgia Employment Law” (Contributing Co-Author), Mercer Law Review
Blogs, Videos & Podcasts
- FOCUS Women Leaders in the Workplace, 1.23.20
- Employment & Labor Insider, 7.2.18
- "Four things for success: Work and Pray, Think and Believe."
- Norman Vincent Peale
Mercer University Law School
- J.D., cum laude, 2016
- B.B.A, cum laude, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia