Renee represents management in all aspects of employment law, including the litigation and arbitration of lawsuits for wrongful discharge and discrimination as well as defending against wage-hour and discrimination claims brought before state and federal administrative agencies. She particularly enjoys working with clients to ensure that they are in compliance with all local, state and federal laws while always being sensitive to the client’s particular business needs. She has also frequently acted as an outside investigator for companies when issues of harassment arise and has served as an expert witness at trial in that regard.
Renee’s clients have come from a broad spectrum of business and industry, such as entertainment studios and production companies, hotels, aerospace, manufacturing, retail and many others.
Prior to joining Constangy, Renee was an attorney in the labor and employment practices of O’Melveny & Myers and Seyfarth Shaw.
- “Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
- Albert Einstein
UCLA School of Law
- J.D., 1983
- B.A., 1978
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California