Rushabh, alongside his fellow Immigration paralegals, is guided via Ms. Samaratunga’s seasoned legal expertise & leadership toward successfully fulfilling the business needs of corporate clientele - especially with regard to the efficient mobilization of top-tier global talent across borders from one hemisphere to the other.
As a First-generation American & rising 3rd year law student, the work Rushabh has the unique privilege of undertaking for the Minneapolis Immigration Practice Group is anchored by both personal and professional passion. He hopes to continue to learn about this complex field while harnessing the enthusiasm generated from ‘paying it forward’ for the next generation of aspiring Americans our multinational clients seek to create.
Outside the office, Rushabh spends his time with friends and family whenever possible. He also has notable affinities for films (Sci-Fi, High Fantasy, Thriller/Mystery, Horror, War, & Dramas), archery, console & PC gaming, fiction writing, as well as current events.
- “Remember, remember always, that all of us, you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- L-1A & L-1B
- TN-1 & TN-2
- Adjustments of Status
- Employment and Family Based Sponsorships
- All other immigration matters, as needed
- B.A., cum laude, 2012
- Major: Political Science; Concentration: Legal Studies
- Dean’s List: Fall 08; Spring 10; Spring 11; Fall 11; Spring 12
- Senior Honors Thesis Colloquium
University of Iowa – Boyd College of Law
- J.D., Expected Graduation: Spring 2019
- Student Bar Association | Diversity Chairman 2015
- Spanish (Intermediate Speaking/Writing Proficiency)