Sally joined the firm after serving as Senior Trial Attorney at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for 11 years. Sally has expertise in all areas of anti-discrimination law including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, GINA, and the EPA. She has successfully defended clients before the EEOC, and has litigated both jury and bench trials in federal court. Sally also teaches seminars and is often a featured speaker at conferences for HR professionals and other attorneys.
Prior to attending law school, Sally spent 20 years in the private sector, in both management and hourly positions, thus giving her the perspective to understand the different sides to employment issues.
Professional & Civic Associations
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Lawyers’ Association for Women
Sally has four grown children, one grandchild and one on the way (as of this writing). She enjoys learning about wines, travel, reading, and volunteering at Tennessee Performing Arts Center and Tennessee Repertory Theatre.
- "You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need!"
- Mick Jagger
- Employment Law
- Employment Litigation
- Wage and Hour
Touro Law Center, New York
- J.D., 1997
State University of New York, Old Westbury
- B.A., 1993
Bar & Court Admissions
- Tennessee, 1997
- U.S. Supreme Court, Bar and Court Admissions Section
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court for the Middle Circuit of Tennessee