Sarah collaborates with clients to navigate and overcome complex legal issues. With a focus on complex employment litigation in the federal courts, particularly class actions and PAGA matters, she has considerable experience providing clients with strategic advice and representing them in major litigation and board level matters.
Sarah has worked in a broad range of legal areas, from antitrust to wage and hour. She has also helped clients develop internal policies, including governance strategies for sports leagues, and employment law compliance and compensation guidelines for the healthcare staffing industry.
Prior to joining Constangy, Sarah was a litigator at Proskauer in Los Angeles and Paul Weiss in New York.
Sarah lives in Los Angeles with her husband and their daughter.
News & Analysis
Speaking Engagements & Industry Publications
- “Recent Developments in Labor and Employment Law,” presented at the Gainesville-Alachua County Employment Law Seminar, June 2017
- “The Marriage Protection Act: A Lesson in Congressional Over-Reaching,” 50 N.Y.L. Sch. L. Rev. 809, 2006
- “Golden v. New York City Council,” 48 N.Y.L. Sch. L. Rev. 637, 2004
- Federal court litigation
- Class Actions
- Wage & Hour
- Honorable Christopher F. Droney in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
New York Law School
- J.D., 2005
Barnard College, Columbia University
- B.A., 2001
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2010
- New York, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York