Sarah represents employers in single-plaintiff and collective-action employment matters, including discrimination, wage and hour, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination cases, before state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and in arbitration and mediation.
Sarah’s practice emphasizes a preventative approach to help clients avoid litigation, including advice and counsel in employee handbooks and policies, discharge and discipline, employment agreements, and wage and hour compliance. Sarah is dedicated to navigating the intricacies involved in her client’s most critical employment issues on a day-to-day basis, which once resolved, allows them more freedom to more effectively operate their business. Sarah has represented clients in a broad range of industries including Retail and Hospitality, Entertainment, Technology, Franchisees, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare.
Prior to joining Constangy, Sarah was an attorney at a national labor and employment firm in Los Angeles.
Professional & Civic Associations
- California State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- “It isn’t what you do, but how you do it.”
- John Wooden
- Employee Policy Formulation & Advice
- Compliance Counseling
- Workplace Investigations & Trainings
University of California, Hastings College of Law
- J.D., 2011
University of California, Santa Barbara
- B.A., cum laude, 2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California