Sean advises and represents management in a variety of labor and employment law matters in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies, including wage and hour, sexual harassment and other forms of employment discrimination, National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) proceedings, arbitrations, and wrongful terminations.
Prior to joining Constangy, Sean was an associate at a local labor and employment law firm, where he advised and represented clients in NLRB proceedings, grievance and arbitration matters, collective bargaining negotiations, and single plaintiff and class action employment lawsuits.
While at the George Washington University Law School, Sean interned for the Special Litigation Branch of the NLRB, where he assisted in formulating the Board’s initial response to the D.C. Circuit’s decision in Noel Canning. Sean also served as a law clerk with the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Office of Senator Dianne Feinstein and served as a judicial intern for U.S. District Court Judge Alexander Williams, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
Professional & Civic Associations
- California State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
News & Analysis
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed, is more important than any other one thing.”
- Abraham Lincoln
The George Washington University Law School
- J.D., 2013
University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A., magna cum laude, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California