Tyler is an associate focusing his practice on employment litigation prevention and defense as well as Affirmative Action/OFCCP compliance.
Prior to joining Constangy, Tyler clerked for the Honorable Aphrodite K. Konduros at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. He gained unique insight from working at the appellate level that allows him to provide comprehensive and thorough advice to employers as they navigate workplace issues.
Professional & Civic Associations
- South Carolina Industry Liaison Group, Member
Outside the office, you can usually find Tyler enticing his friends to play board games or engaging in harrowing adventures in the world of Dungeons and Dragons. Tyler also loves to cook for elaborate dinner parties, but loathes having to prepare dinner on weeknights. When he is not doing nerdy things, Tyler enjoys going to the Soda City Farmer’s Market with his wife Stacey and Border Collie Layla.
Blogs & Videos
- “Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge. Let’s go!”
- April Ludgate
- Defense of NLRB and EEOC Charges
- Management Training
- Honorable Aphrodite K. Konduros, South Carolina Court of Appeals
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D., 2017
- Member, South Carolina Journal of International Law and Business, Dean's List
- College of Charleston
- B.S., Accounting, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina, 2018