Constangy's e-Law practice group stands at the intersection of technology and law. Our experienced labor and employment attorneys help employers navigate the complex landscape of the digital workplace by combining legal acumen with technical knowledge.
What Sets Us Apart
Our attorneys understand that technology presents an ever-evolving challenge, and partner with employers to provide a cost-effective and strategic approach, guiding you through the technical jungle inherent in electronic litigation, from the initial document hold letter to document production. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling employment-related matters before administrative agencies and in state and federal courts nationwide, including complex litigation actions such as collective and class actions. Constangy's e-Law attorneys also work with a wide range of industries, from retail and manufacturing, to medical industries and transportation services.
Employers rely on Constangy's e-Law attorneys for practical advice and innovative solutions for the modern era. We can help you avoid costly lawsuits by crafting lawful policies and practices for developing employment issues such as:
- Online recruiting and screening
- Social media
- Electronic signatures
- Discipline for employee comments or conduct online
- Payroll cards
- Bring-your-own-device programs
- Data preservation, security and management
Constangy's e-Law attorneys can also steer your business through the complexities of modern litigation and e-discovery.
News & Analysis
Newsletters & Bulletins
- Data theft and what’s “tangible”: New York Appellate Division reinstates conviction of former Goldman Sachs programmer Sergey Aleynikov1.31.17
- Court upholds conviction of ex-employee for conspiring to access company data through “shared” password7.14.16
- Briefings & Seminars, 7.20.16
- Webinar - Not a LOL Matter: Workplace Policy Tips on BYOD, Social Media, and Data Security EssentialsWebinar, 10.14.15
- Briefings & Seminars, 3.31.15
- St. Louis e-Law Workshop - Bits, Bytes and Tweets: Decoding the legal and ethical implications of the electronic workplaceBriefings & Seminars, 6.19.14
- Employment & Labor Insider, 8.24.18
- Employment & Labor Insider, 3.29.18
- Employment & Labor Insider, 11.10.17
- Employment & Labor Insider, 9.29.17