DATES & LOCATIONS OFFERED:
Washington D.C. (Fairfax, VA) - Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Atlanta - Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Constangy is partnering with the Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute to offer an One-Day Healthcare Reform Training and Certification event series. Featured presenters include Constangy attorney Jim Napoli and Alan Tawshunsky, Deputy Associate Chief Counsel, Employee Benefits Special Counsel U.S. Treasury.
This interactive program will focus on compliance, litigation avoidance and DOL, IRS and HHS audit preparedness. The advanced curriculum presented by some of the nation's top ACA leaders is offered in 3 accessible locations and provides up to 8 continuing education credits for SPHR or State Insurance Licenses.
Registration for this one-day program is $700. The fee includes breakfast, lunch and all reference materials. Benefits of attending this event include:
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist and Professional Designation or Training
- Ask the Experts Technology Platform
- Healthcare Reform Online Resource Center
- Complimentary Access to the National Healthcare Reform Conference on September 20-24, 2014 in Washington D.C.
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
Don't miss out on this informative training and certification event.
Space is limited, so register today!
For more information, please contact Britt Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.230.6722.