Contracts of employment law can be a legal minefield if they are not carefully managed. A good defense to an ex-employee's wrongful termination case often begins, and sometimes ends, with solid proof of an at-will employment agreement. While written employment agreements are usually required for executive-level employees, a standardized one or two page agreement, countersigned by each non-executive employee, is very useful.
- An overview of potential needs for an employment contract.
- Terms employers should consider including in an employment contract.
- To non-compete or not non-compete?
- The legal process in enforcing employment contracts.
- Non-solicits - how do they work?
- How to hire without litigation.
NEW LOCATION!Maggiano's Little Italy
205 N Park Center
Dallas, TX 75225
Presentation will commence at 12:00 p.m.