The past year went by quickly, didn't it? Subparts C of the OFCCP's new Section 503 & VEVRAA regulations are just now kicking in for most federal contractors. For those contractors with January, February, or March AAP dates, several new requirements are (or will soon be) effective. For example, you now face the obligation to solicit disability and veteran self-identification information from applicants, set goals for individuals with disabilities, and establish hiring benchmarks for protected veterans. And more.
Even if your organization is already covered by these requirements, changes to some other areas, such as VETS reporting and the LGBT Final Rule, have affected compliance with these regulatory mandates.
Is your organization fully prepared to comply with all of the OFCCP's phased-in requirements? Join Cara Crotty, Co-Chair of Constangy's Strategic Affirmative Action Practice Group, for a review of Subparts C of the Section 503 & VEVRAA regulations and other important requirements, such as
- Annual Utilization Goal for Individuals with a Disability
- Annual Hiring Benchmark for Protected Veterans
- Data Collection Analyses
- Self-identification Requirements for Applicants & Employees
- Surveys of Employees on Disability Status
- Annual Self-assessment of Recruitment Efforts
- Audit & Reporting Systems
- EO Clause Updates
- Quick Review of Other Requirements Effective March 2014
When you register, be sure to submit any questions you may have about this topic. Cara will try to answer all questions during the webinar.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (ET)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
For additional information, contact Kian Wint at firstname.lastname@example.org