The OFCCP’s “pay transparency” regulations, which prohibit federal contractors from discriminating or retaliating against employees and applicants for discussing compensation, will take effect January 11, 2016. If you are a federal contractor, you will want to attend this webinar to learn the steps your organization should take now.
This webinar will review
- President Obama’s Executive Order on "pay transparency"
- Which contractors are covered
- What conduct is, and is not, protected
- Defenses available to contractors
- How the agency will determine whether discrimination or retaliation occurred
- Notice requirements
When you register, you can submit in advance any questions you have about this topic. Cara will try to answer all advance questions during the webinar.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Not available at this time? Register anyway and after the webinar we will send you a link to the recording.