Breakfast & Registration 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Presentation 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Join Constangy attorneys as they address the U.S. Department of Labor’s Final Rule on white-collar overtime exemptions.
This complimentary briefing will focus on:
- The most important steps for employers to take or consider before the effective date of the changes.
- Increase or convert?: Whether to increase the salary of exempt employees earning less than the new salary threshold of $47,476 OR convert them to non-exempt status.
- Strategies to reduce the likelihood of budgetary uncertainty and disgruntled employees.
- Communicating the changes and reason for the changes.
- Training formerly exempt employees about time-reporting procedures, compliance with overtime rules, and following rest and meal break requirements.
The Tampa Club
101 E. Kennedy Blvd. #4200
Tampa, FL 33602
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information, please contact Doris Key at email@example.com or 813.222.1358