The FAR Council and the Department of Labor issued a Final Rule and Final Guidance implementing the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Executive Order on August 25, 2016. Join us as we discuss the detailed new obligations for federal contractors, such as the following:
- What Labor Law violations must be reported
- When and how Labor Law violations must be reported
- To whom Labor Law violations must be reported, and who has access to that information
- How the government will classify and assess contractors’ Labor Law violations
- How and when subcontractors must report Labor Law violations and how they will be assessed
- When contractors must comply with the new requirements
- What the Paycheck Transparency provisions require
When you register, you can submit in advance any questions you have about this topic. Cara will try to answer all advance questions during the webinar.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED
Not available at this time? Register anyway and after the webinar we will send you a link to the recording.
For additional information, please contact Kian Wint at firstname.lastname@example.org.