The Department of Labor has issued its Final Rule implementing the Paid Sick Leave mandate for federal contractors. Join us as we discuss the detailed new obligations, including the following:
- Which federal contractors are covered
- Which employees are entitled to paid sick leave
- The amount of paid sick leave to which employees are entitled
- How employees may accrue paid sick leave
- When paid sick leave can be used
- The documentation and certification requirements for using paid sick leave
- The interaction between the Final Rule and other laws
- The interaction between the Final Rule and existing leave policies
- What records contractors must retain
- How contractors must notify employees of right to paid sick leave
Have a question? When you register, you can submit in advance any questions you have about the Paid Sick Leave Rule. Cara will try to answer all questions during the webinar, but she will give priority to any questions that are submitted in advance.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED
Thursday, November 3, 2016
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. ET
Not available at this time? Register anyway and after the webinar we will send you a link to the recording.
Registration is closed.
For more information, please contact Kian Wint at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is pending HRCI and SHRM credit approval.