How to Protect Your Company from Cyber Attacks
Nashville Bar Association
| Friday 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Whether small or large, businesses should learn how to protect themselves from a variety of cybersecurity threats and what to do in the event of a cyber attack.
Come join us to learn about:
- the types of cyber threats being investigated by the FBI
- how to protect your business from falling victim to hackers and scammers
- best policies and procedures for protecting your data and responding to data breaches
Presentation:12:00pm - 1:00pm with Q&A to follow
- Moderator: Mallory Ricci, Attorney, co-chair, Constangy Data Privacy Group
- William Hammel, Partner, co-chair, Constangy Data Privacy Group
- Sean Wright, Founder & President, Affinity Technology Partners
- Dean Kinsman, Special Agent, FBI Cyber Division
SPACE IS LIMITED!
RSVP by October 24th to email@example.com
For additional information, please contact Tammy Dotson at 615.340.3808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.