From Silicon Valley to Hollywood and from Capitol Hill to college campuses, organizations and corporations of all types are facing allegations of sexual harassment. The “#MeToo” movement spawned by the Harvey Weinstein revelations has inspired many to speak out on past abuse and harassment.
Lawsuits, news stories or social media buzz that allege current or past sexual harassment can have a swift and powerful impact on your reputation and your bottom line.
Companies are struggling with how to effectively respond to the demands of key stakeholders, including those making the claims and employees, customers, boards of directors, investors and the public.
Please join Constangy partner Jonathan Yarbrough and Dave Poston, President and CEO of national PR firm Poston Communications, for a special online discussion about best practices from both the legal and communications perspectives.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- How do you ensure that you have strong systems in place to both deter sexual harassment and empower employees to feel comfortable reporting such behavior?
- How can you prepare today in case you face allegations in the future?
- How do you balance stakeholder demands for swift action with providing due process to an accused employee?
- How should you respond to the media and other audiences in the event such claims arise?
- What crisis responses from previous incidents serve as positive examples for your business to follow?
Continuing Education: 1.0 HRCI Credit and 1.0 SHRM Credit*