5.23.18 | Wednesday 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET
The Trump Administration has made significant changes in long-standing philosophy, policies, and enforcement with respect to our immigration laws. This webinar will educate you about these changes, and present ways to hire foreign workers in compliance with the nation’s immigration laws.
This webinar will address:
- The quadrupling of workplace enforcement by ICE
- Trump travel bans
- The RAISE Act
- DACA—where does it stand?
- Trump’s Executive Order on “Hire American”
- In-Person interviews— new requirements
- Trump’s “extreme vetting measures”
- New I-9 Form—what are the changes?
- No more deference to Non-Immigrant Petitions
- Further actions to restrict legal immigration
Continuing Education: 1.0 HRCI Credit and 1.0 SHRM Credit*