Our annual OSHA Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Training and Workers' Compensation Seminar will be held on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at the State Bar of Georgia in Downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
This seminar will teach you the OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping analysis, review the latest interpretations, and address the issues that many recordkeepers get wrong. In addition, we'll provide you with a workers’ compensation primer regarding recent national trends, claims saving best practices, and effective defense strategies often overlooked or improperly asserted.
The training is geared toward business owners, human resource professionals, company recordkeepers, safety and health managers, as well as health care providers.
Join our OSHA Practice Group Co-chair Bill Principe as he discusses the following
- The Constangy approach to the OSHA Recordkeeping Analysis
- The Big Circle Analysis for determining work relatedness
- The most up-to-date recordkeeping interpretations from OSHA
- The status of OSHA's new anti-retaliation regulation dealing with post-accident drug testing and safety incentive programs
- Common mistakes by recordkeepers
- Nuts and bolts of filling out recordkeeping forms
- The reporting and electronic filing requirements
This is a great opportunity to train your new recordkeepers and to ensure that your existing recordkeepers keep abreast of OSHA's interpretations of the recordkeeping requirements.
- Workers' compensation best practices
- Successful workers' compensation defenses
- Light duty return-to-work issues
- Recent trends affecting claim costs
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. OSHA Recordkeeping Training
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Lunch
1:30 - 4:00 p.m. Workers' Compensation Seminar
Registration fee is $295 for each of the first three attendees, the fourth attendee from the same company is FREE! The fee includes parking, continental breakfast, lunch, and all reference materials.
Event Directions & Parking
The State Bar of Georgia (Meeting Room: Auditorium)
104 Marietta St. NW, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Entrance to the Auditorium is located on the third floor, if entering from the Main Lobby.
The State Bar of GA Parking Deck is located at 104 Marietta St. NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
Cost: Complimentary. Please bring your parking ticket to the seminar for validation.
Entrance to the Auditorium is located on the sixth floor of the parking deck.
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Hyatt Regency Atlanta at a discounted rate of $199.00*