More Mitigating, Less Litigating: A Day of Employment Law Updates
This full-day event will give HR professionals and business leaders a day of legal updates presented by expert attorneys. We will hit on the latest hot buttons and land mines to help you steer clear of pitfalls and compliance issues. Our knowledgeable presenters will highlight areas of potential risk and show you how to avoid getting caught in a sticky situation. This day will be packed with advice from the experts to guide the way for your legal and compliance practices in 2019.
- Recent Developments in Employment Law
- Handling the Challenges of an Aging Workforce
- Changes to the Obama-Era NLRB
- Avoiding Mistakes in the Hiring Process
- Ask the Attorneys
- Adapting to a Gig Economy
- Understanding the FLSA Exemptions
- What We’ve Learned from the #metoo Movement
- Preparing Your Case to Win at the EEOC
3020 W. Arrowood Rd
Charlotte, NC 28273
Early Bird Non Member Price: $275
Constangy Client: $225
For additional information, please contact Amy Stemper at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 336-721-6856.