To access a recording, click the link below.
Diversity and inclusion have been areas of focus for employers for years now. However, with the momentum of the social justice movement, we see organizations placing an increased emphasis on efforts to further their goal of ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. Having a DEI policy is a basic starting point, but organizations that truly want to advance these concepts must dig deeper.
Join Constangy partners Cara Crotty and Lara de Leon as they discuss the importance of DEI and suggestions on what your organization can do to determine whether its efforts are fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
This webinar will detail:
- Why performing a DEI self-audit is essential
- What to consider when conducting a DEI self-audit
- What type of information is needed for a DEI self-audit
- Who should conduct the DEI self-audit
- What should be done with results of a DEI self-audit
We will highlight various DEI best practices and initiatives that can help you start developing your own DEI Strategic Action Plan!
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED.
This program is pending SHRM and HRCI credit.