Breakfast & Registration 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Presentations 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Join Constangy attorneys Erica Young, Heather Miller, Ashley Orler and Laura Balson for:
Spring Cleaning: How to Keep Your HR Practices Mess Free in 2023
Topics we’ll cover:
- Employee Handbooks
- What has to be in them, how often do they really need to be updated, and when do they do more harm than good?
- Record Keeping Requirements for Employment-Related Documents
- What do you really need to keep and for how long, what are the recent legal updates on regulation-based requirements, and what are the types of documents that outside counsel is always hoping the client has kept when we get brought in to help defend an agency charge or lawsuit?
- Leaves of Absence
- How do FMLA, ADA and state-law protected leaves interact with your organization’s own policies about time off and what do you need to do to prepare for the new Illinois Paid Leave For All Workers Act?
- Best Practices for Terminations
- Whether it is a layoff, firing or something else, terminating someone’s employment is never easy, but do you know what the recommended best practices are to make it as painless and worry-free as possible?
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP
300 S. Wacker Dr
Chicago, Illinois 60606
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
For more information, please contact Christine Johnakin at firstname.lastname@example.org