To access a recording, click the link below.
As of July 1, 2023 the California Attorney General’s Office and the California Privacy Protection Agency (CPPA) will begin to enforce the new requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). Join Constangy partners Jordan Fischer and Sarah Rugnetta as they review the CCPA requirements and suggest steps businesses should consider taking to improve their compliance posture prior to the July 1 effective date for enforcement of these new regulatory requirements.
This webinar will detail:
- Applicability of the CCPA after the recent amendments;
- Operationalizing the CCPA within your organization, and your operations;
- New requirements for disclosures to applicants, employees and consumers about data processing activities;
- Responding in a timely manner to consumer requests to access records, opt out of sharing data, and deletion requests;
- Revisions to agreements with service providers to incorporate required restrictions on processing, implementation of reasonable security procedures, and data minimization requirements;
- And much more!
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED.
This course is pending CLE credit in California, Georgia, New Jersey and New York.