When the Supreme Court ruled that it was unlawful for universities to use race as a factor in the student admissions process, there was an immediate attempt to determine the effect of this decision in the employment context, especially on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs. Since then, we have heard from both harsh skeptics and vocal defenders of DEI on this subject. But what do employers really need to know? This program is pending SHRM/HRCI credit.
Join us for this informative webinar where we discuss:
- The Supreme Court’s decision in Students for Fair Admissions v. President & Fellows of Harvard and Students for Fair Admissions v. University of North Carolina
- How DEI programs are implicated by that decision
- Recent legal actions involving DEI policies
- What DEI practices could be problematic
- What steps employers should take to ensure DEI programs remain compliant and lawful
To access a recording of the webinar, click the link below.