Claire is a paralegal in the Immigration practice group. She has over twelve years of legal experience working as a paralegal, with over ten years of experience in immigration, which includes a specialization in Foreign Labor Certification (PERM). Claire works closely with Attorney Justin Coffey to support corporate clients in business immigration law and assists with corporate filings in the U.S.
Prior to joining Constangy, Claire worked for several mid-sized law firms within the immigration practice area, assisting multinational corporations with their business immigration needs.
Professional & Civic Associations
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (“NFPA”)
- AILA – Paralegal Member
- Georgia Association of Paralegals (GAP)
Outside the office, Claire spends her time with her family and friends. She enjoys learning about different cultures, traveling, and listening to some of her favorite podcasts which are often focused on social issues.
- Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.
- Michelle Obama
- Foreign Labor Certification (PERM)
- I-140 (EB2 & EB3)
- All other immigration matters, as needed
Emory University (Center for Lifelong Learning)
- Paralegal Certificate, 2010
Georgia State University
- B.A., Psychology, 2010