Erik maintains a broad litigation and counseling practice representing businesses in a variety of areas. Erik has significant experience in complex litigation, including trade secrets, class actions, PAGA, and single plaintiff matters. Erik also has extensive experience defending corporate clients in disputes involving business torts, unfair competition, and contract disputes.
Erik has successfully prosecuted, defended and favorably resolved numerous significant matters in both state and federal courts. Clients value his practical approach to problem solving, driven by client needs and early assessment of the facts and strategic options throughout litigation. In addition to his litigation practice, Erik also provides counseling and advice regarding restrictive covenants and protection of confidential information and trade secrets.
- 2002, J.D.
University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. in Business-Economics, minor in Accounting, summa cum laude, 1998
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California