Jeffrey takes a full-service approach to his employment litigation practice. His background includes representing employers in all aspects of employment law, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hours issues, in both single-plaintiff and class/collective/representative-action matters.
He earned his J.D. from Loyola Law School Los Angeles, where he externed for Justice Fred Woods of the California Court of Appeal, competed in the Moot Court competition, and conducted routine felony preliminary hearings as a certified law clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
Prior to joining Constangy, Jeffrey was an associate at a national litigation defense firm in Los Angeles.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Section on Labor and Employment Law
Jeffrey lives in Los Angeles with his wife, and two boys.
- "Good leaders create followers. Great leaders create leaders."
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
Loyola Law School
- J.D., 2013
University of Southern California
- B.S., Business Administration-International Relations, cum laude, 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California