Michele works with Attorney Justin Coffey in the Raleigh, North Carolina office on the employment-based immigration filings for high volume corporate clients. She has over three years of experience in immigration working on nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions.
Michele is an avid movie fan and loves to play movie trivia. A big fan of the Harry Potter series, she has re-read the books every year since she was 11. She loves spending time with her friends and family, especially while running around Disney World. She completed the Disney Princess Half-Marathon last February, and is looking forward to running a few more.
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
- Albus Dumbledore
- • H-1Bs
- • Foreign Labor Certification (PERM)
- • I-140 (EB-2, EB-3, and MNM)
- • Adjustment of Status
- • TNs
- • L-1s
- • Complex Requests for Evidence
- • E-3
- • Training New Paralegals
- • All other immigration matters, as needed
Appalachian State University
- B.A., degree in English