Sarah represents management in a wide-variety of industries. Her practice includes all aspects of labor and employment law and litigation.
A significant portion of Sarah’s practice includes representing management in labor relations matters. She has represented employers in numerous National Labor Relations Board unfair labor practice proceedings, labor arbitrations (both contract interpretation and discipline matters), as well as in representation campaigns, and in litigation involving hybrid wrongful termination/duty of fair representation claims.
Sarah represents employers in single-plaintiff and collective-action employment matters, including discrimination, wage and hour, sex harassment, and wrongful termination cases, before state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and in arbitration and mediation.
Sarah's practice also includes counseling clients in litigation avoidance. She frequently assists companies in investigations, policy reviews, management training, and in the settlement and negotiation of employment-related claims.
Honors & Recognitions
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Employment Law – Management and Litigation - Labor and Employment (2022-2024)
- Hotel Management,
News & Analysis
Client Presentations & Firm Publications
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
- Vince Lombardi
- Class Actions
- Traditional Labor
- Wage and Hour
University of Michigan Law School
- J.D., 2005
University of Michigan
- B.A., 2000
- With Distinction
Bar & Court Admissions
- California, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth District
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Washington D.C.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California